Qualified Quantity Surveyor - 6 months - Bristol
Qualified Quantity Surveyor required to join a multinational asset and infrastructure management corporation on a 6 month contract based in Bristol.
- Use commercial skills to measure the financial performance of projects against contract targets.
- Be involved in the appointment and management of large sub contract accounts.
- Formulation of cost and cash flow forecasts; compilation and agreement of valuations; identification of change, advising on same and preparation of associated quotations and submission and agreement of compensation events.
- Provide relevant information for preparation of internal and external (CVR) reports to agreed timescales.
- Preparation and submit where applicable applications for payment, promptly to ensure payment received on time to keep debtor days to a minimum.
- Keep all relevant records updated on IFS (e.g. payment certificates, retention, contract docs etc).
- Produce and input all information relevant to the CVR in conjunction with the SQS.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or similarly qualified construction professional. (HNC/HND or equivalent)
- 2 years post qualification experience within the Power/ Engineering, Construction Industry.
- Familiar with EEC (NEC) Contract Type C, Cost Reimbursable.
- IT literate.
- Good communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.