Quality Manager (Automotive) - £28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits. FTSE 100 Engineering Organisation
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization and a key engineering partner to industry, defence and government across the UK and internationally
The successful Quality Manager will be responsible for managing a team of quality inspectors and champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system.
- To ensure compliance of exacting quality standards during in-process production and finished vehicle stage, in a fast moving ISO9001:2008 environment.
- To monitor and report on all aspects of the quality management system.
- To ensure customer requirements and expectations are being exceeded.
- Ensure compliance with National and International standards
- Liaison with all areas of the business, including customers, suppliers and external auditors
- Developing the quality goals and targets in line with the organisations strategic plan.
- To approve in-process production and finished vehicles to stringent Government contract specifications.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Experienced quality manager
- Experience within automotive or other engineering industry
- Experienced in managing a team of quality inspectors
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and help drive the quality function of the business forwards. You will be provided with the support and opportunities to progress and enjoy a challenging and successful career. For more information please contact me on or 0117 9309 726