Qt / C++ Developer
Our client, a media giant, is currently looking to hire Qt / C++ Developers to work on an exciting new project. The ideal candidates will join a well-established team in West London.
Our opportunity is not only exciting but teamed with the innovative technologies, which as a new team member can offer you an opportunity to grow and be part of the bigger picture long-term. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a positive impact within your area of expertise, embrace the chance to learn and develop with a view to becoming an expert in your field.
This roleholder will be developing a GUI framework in Qt, for a platform used by millions of customers. Code running on this platform is built using Node.js and front-end JS. You will be working alongside creative colleagues, and bringing their work to life as faithfully as possible.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong C++ development background and comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with multiple UI frameworks, and exposure to Qt is highly beneficial
- Regular use of agile and XP practices such as pairing and TDD are highly beneficial
- Experience of development on embedded devices, graphics stacks and OpenGL would be a bonus
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of best of breed open source and commercial technologies
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent industry experience
- Good communication skills - comfortable communicating at all levels
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to forward me your CV so that we can get in contact about current and future opportunities at Experis. Applicants should submit their CV at the first instance.
Keywords: Qt, Qt Creator, C++, Embedded systems, GUI, Linux, Media, TV