QC Virology Specialist
£25,000 - £29,000 + STANDARD COMPANY BENEFITS
Quality Control Virology Specialist required by a world leading Animal Healthcare organisation to provide supervision and the organisation of the day to day operation of the QC restricted areas most notably the Assay Laboratory.
- Co-ordination and forward planning of resources according to priorities and workload.
- Planning, organising and taking part in all serology and viral titration testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsibility for identifying the needs for staff development and overseeing the necessary training.
- Setting and reviewing QC priorities for direct reports.
- Collating, checking and authorising of all test related documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Cell based techniques (Virological Assays)
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance Systems.
- Strong understanding of GMP
If you are interested in applying please click apply or contact James Pearce at Experis.