Quality Control Analytical Specialist
£28,000 - £32,000 per year + Company Benefits
QC Analytical Specialist required by large Pharmaceutical manufacturer to be the Subject Matter Expert in the execution of QC activities and managing standards of GMP, HSE and LEAN. The role will be based in the Laboratory where management of a team will require strong people management.
- Provide specialist analytical expertise in training, coaching and support to other QC team members.
- Evaluates analytical methods to define the operational laboratory processes to ensure compliance for both GMP and HSE.
- Leads investigations, working cross functionally where required to problem solve, identify root cause and implement CAPA.
- Leads project and change activity to deliver key improvement activities and supports continuous improvement.
- Produce quality metrics, measures and monitors own system effectiveness, analysing trends to drive continuous improvements.
- Demonstrated experience working within quality laboratory systems and GMP.
- Ability to manage projects to deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
- Proven understanding of quality control principles.
- Science or Engineering graduate or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position please click apply or contact James Pearce at Experis.