QA Analyst - Qualification and Validation
Highly Regulated Production Site
Fixed Term Contract to Permanent
£27,000 - £35,000 + STANDARD BENEFITS PACKAGE
A world leading "top 4" pharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for a QA analyst to ensure that equipment is operating according to defined Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that the validation plan is being followed accordingly.
- Experience in equipment qualification and validation.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP and Quality Assurance.
- Autoclave Experience.
- Experience of Change control.
- Good communication skills.
- Assure the elaboration and maintenance of technical documentation related to qualification and Validation of equipment and utilities.
- Implement guidelines and procedures for equipment validation.
- Build a culture of validation and assure the fulfilment of the GMP validation regulation.
- Create validation protocols and reports.
- Perform media fill tests.
If this role is of interest please contact James Pearce at Experis.