Quality Assurance Team Assistant
Salary: c. £28,000 + bonus, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days annual leave, gym, childcare vouchers, etc.)
Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Quality Assurance Team Assistant - this exciting opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company, with excellent reputation within the industry.
In this role, you will provide support for regulatory compliance, product technical complaints, audit and supplier quality for marketed products.
- Prepare information for regulatory submission dossiers by collation of documents and preparation of documents in the regulatory system.
- Organise collation and dispatch of site GMP information to support site registration and inspections.
- Product Technical Complaints - receipt and registration of returned product samples arising from customer complaints to ensure that all information is documented and referenced, liaising with affiliate personnel as necessary.
- Maintain an archive for documentation and samples to enable rapid and easy retrieval of information.
- Manage and maintain Supplier Quality records in conjunction with Supplier Quality Manager.
- Support the QA Group in activities, such as travel arrangements, document archiving, purchase orders
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A well-qualified administrator with demonstrable experience, trained in Microsoft Office packages.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- The ability to prioritise work and cope under pressure is required.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
If this role sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis.