QA Team Leader
£32,000 - £38,000 + Annual Bonus + Standard Company Benefits
QA Team Leader required by a "top 4" pharmaceutical organisation to provide support to the other QA Team Leaders with various duties ranging from day to day people management queries to providing support within product batch reviews. There will be a team of 14 QA officers required to be managed between the two Team Leaders.
- To provide first line QA support for production activities.
- Monitoring team output and reacting appropriately to ensure batch reviews are carried out to agreed cycle times.
- Ensure requirements for product quality are clearly understood and reliably met.
- To provide leadership with respect to batch records and develop training materials in relation to GMP.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and the high regulated standards.
- Understanding of regulatory processes
- People management expertise
- Currently a QA Team Lead or equivalent
- Degree with a Life Science Discipline or similar.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact James Pearce at Experis or "click apply".