QA Manager - Operations - We are looking for a QA Manager to join a world leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Cheshire. Offering excellent training and progression programmes supporting the development of all staff across the board. You will be based at a rapidly growing production site with new product lines and exciting opportunities.
The QA Manager will manage a team of up to 20 QA experts in ensuring:
- GMP culture and behaviours are promoted and enhanced across the site.
- Effective QA oversight for all production and warehouse operations including QC testing.
- Efficient and timely product release through utilization of a team of Qualified Persons.
- Review and disposition of production batch records, QC records, and rejected materials.
- All operational activities are aligned to cGMP, including participation in new product introduction, site projects, self-inspection and supplier auditing
- Implementation of improvements aligned with the Quality strategy for the site
- Degree educated - scientific related subject
- Extensive relevant QA experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- QP eligibility preferential but not essential
- Knowledge of current pharmaceutical standards and Quality systems
- Understanding of Regulatory processes
- Building and leading effective teams
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking