QA Lab Manager
Permanent Position for a QA Lab Manager within the QA Department
- The lab manager will be responsible for managing 2 laboratories supporting both medical device & pharma plant operations.
- The role will include leading a team of professionals to support routine plant operations, raw material testing, finished product testing & supporting specific projects.
- Specific duties will include managing budgets, personnel training & development, implementing lean systems & visual metrics to ensure on time delivery of all testing and meeting internal customer requirements.
- This is a new key management role that is seen as critical to the on-going success & expansion of the facility.
- The successful candidate will be part of the senior quality team reporting to the Plant Quality Director
- Degree in Applied Chemistry, Science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years' experience of laboratory management/supervision in a large quality regulated manufacturing environment - preferably in healthcare industry.
- Laboratory experience in a pharmaceutical environment is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of GC/LC operations using Millennium/Empower software or equivalent
- Familiarity with, and understanding of, development validation & technology transfer of analytical methods
- Familiarity with cGMP, Quality systems and procedures applicable to Health Care Industry including OOS & CAPA
- Knowledge of Purified water and Environmental Monitoring Systems an advantage.
- Ability to lead in a team environment
For further information on this role please contact James Kelly on 016455250 or email@example.com