QA Analyst - (Tax Jurisdiction + Tax Documentation)
6 Month initial contract
Rate unconfirmed - looking between £300 - £400 p/d
Aside from QA experience, it is essential that the candidates have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Read complex tax technical documentation
- Be able to understand and interpret this to produce meaningful test data to ensure the system generates report data that conforms to the appropriate specifications.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding a large amount of information
- XML (analysis) + T-SQL (nice to have)
- Creating large sets of test data and often in tight time frames as tax authorities do not release their source documentation until close to the reporting deadlines.
Our client works on tax jurisdictions across the world and the documentation comes from a vast variety of sources and can be confusing and difficult to work out the correct solutions.
This means the QA analyst has to question if the documentation even contains all the relevant information before they can even be confident they can fully test all scenarios.