QA Analyst- Pharmaceutical
£25,000 - £30,000 + COMPANY BENEFITS
QA Analyst required by a Global Healthcare company to carry out supportive duties in relation of the Quality Assurance Documentation group and various other areas when required. The given candidate will need to have good attention to detail and an be experienced within the Quality or Regulatory field.
Experience working to GMP standards and being able to pass this knowledge to new starters is vital.
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong Administrative Background.
- Computer Literate with Strong MS Office Knowledge
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and able to prioritise.
- Experience with SOP's.
- Collation and review of batch records.
- Preparation of Certification of Analysis for QP release
- Produce monthly Document Review reports and monitor.
- Collate change control data for Product Quality Reviews
- Assist in other areas of QA as required.
If this role is of interest please contact James Pearce at Experis.