QA Analyst/Engineer - 6 month contract - Livingston
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled QA Analyst/Engineer with Java, Cucumber and SQL experience. This role will see you supporting one of the largest Media and Broadcasting giants in the UK... This means unlike other contracts you will be working with cutting technology, a highly talented digital hub team and enjoy a 'start-up' feel.
Technologies; Cucumber, Java, SQL
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Ability review requirement and construct test scenarios
- Design, develop and execute automate scripts using Selenium
- Proven experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Responsibilities & You;
- Responsible for the overall quality of the software product having an input in functional and non functional (load & resiliency) testing decisions
- Identify and write acceptance criteria for stories
- Define, execute and/or co-ordinate integration tests for a system/platform
- Ensure security testing for a system/platform occurs
- Vigorous and disciplined approach to exploratory testing
- Regression testing and excellent judgement over when not to deploy ensuring production-ready running tested software in every iteration
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning games, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with the business owner and developers to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied through testing
- Integration testing with clients and dependencies
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Duration: 6 months
If you want to be considered, call me directly to discuss or send over your most recent profile and contact details! OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!