Python Developer - Python - Jenkins - MySQL - Object Orientated Programming
Summary of role and responsibilities
This role will involve many interesting aspects of coding/testing including:
- Using variety of Python modules (including OpenCV, numPy, Pandas, PyQt)
- Using Jenkins for running of tests and creation of result dashboards
- Extensive use of raw database queries (MySQL)
- Using code review tools like 'Review Board'
- Knowledge and experience of using Jira scrum boards
Technical Skills Required
- At least 3 years of experience in developing back-end code using Object-Orientated programming
- Extensive Experience of Python Programming
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience using Rabbit MQ
- Experience of using Agile Development Methodologies
Personal Skills Required
- Able to handle and prioritise multiple tasks at a time
- Always looking for ways to improve
- Someone who doesn't lose sight of the bigger picture
- The ability to communicate in a confident and assuring manner
- Sticking to story requirements and completing the work in a timely manner
Degree or equivalent in computer science.
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.