Purchase Ledger Specialist
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Specialist to join a large organisation in Guildford on a 6 month contract. This is a process focused role that will involve managing and supervising the function.
As an Purchase Ledger Specialist, you will be responsible for the process support for Accounts Payable operations. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Taking full ownership of the accounts payable ledgers, including monthly reviews and close working with the outsourced AP processing team
- Internal control; developing and implementing robust controls, policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors around year end relating to the AP ledgers
- Liaising with senior members of staff and the offshore accounts payable function on processes, queries and issues
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger Specialist position you will have the following experience/skills:
- Proven record of accounts payable/purchase ledger experience
- Experience dealing with senior members of staff and engaging stakeholders
- Experience with procure to pay (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This position will suit an experience accounts payable/purchase ledger professional with the desire to work for a large organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
£150 per day