Purchase Ledger Clerk
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large organisation in Harlow on a permanent basis. In this role you will manage the day to day aspects of the accounts payable function, therefore suiting someone with a seasoned background in accounts payable who can hit the ground running with little assistance.
As an Purchase Ledger Clerk your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing purchase invoices into SAP
- Processing BACS runs, raising cheques and posting direct debits
- Closing the purchase ledger in accordance with month end
- AP balance reconciliations and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Managing intercompany payables (reconciliations, preparing excel files and processing recharge invoices)
- Processing sales rebate payments
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger Clerk position you will have the following experience/skills:
- Strong background in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Good Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience of using SAP - (desirable but not essential)
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a large company with an enjoyable working environment, excellent company benefits and a healthy work/life balance.
£21,000 - £25,000 + bonus + benefits