Public Key Infrastructure Engineer
€ Neg salary + excellent benefits and perks
A leading multinational is looking for an experienced Public Key Infrastructure Engineer to join their Galway based team on a permanent basis to work on a large scale project.
- Modify and deliver company and legacy cybersecurity system architecture and infrastructures based on client security needs and industry requirements.
- Develop and enhance the company's technology security solution architecture and infrastructure
- Operate as a key delivery team member and advise on methods to improve the security solution
- Maintain full blown PKI Services and Smart Card Management Systems
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to gather and develop cybersecurity requirements specifications
- Uses the output of system architects to design and build a secure infrastructure
- Tests cybersecurity solutions to ensure performance and quality
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of management.
- Able to function independently, under pressure and perform multiple functions and duties with no supervision or guidance.
- Operating system experience: rhel6, windows
- Experience with certificate enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc
- General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
- Web Server (IIS/Apache) Experience
- Experience with SSL
- Linux + Windows
- Using and storing digital certificates.
- PKI Services experience
- Shell Scripting
Knowledge in the following areas highly desirable:
- Cyber and IT security knowledge
- Understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and prevention measures
- Understanding of networking and network security
- Knowledge of relevant security tools and products
- Awareness and/or experience in implementing ISO 27001, 27002
- Risk assessment and management experience
- Project management experience
What's in it for you?
- Great working environment.
- Terrific offices.
- Fantastic benefits.
- The chance to work with the latest technology
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.