Project Technical Administrator - Project Coordinator
Project Technical Administrator is required at a local level, working alongside the existing project team. Continuous, close contact with the project team is required at all times. Also this role needs to be both proactive and reactive to changing project demands.
This supporting role will predominantly work across the systems or software engineering teams to support mainstream activities.
- Previous experience of configuration management and control of technical data (documentation/physical items)
- Have experience of coordinating resources and prioritising in accordance with business needs
- Management and creation of formal communications with external parties (customers, suppliers)
- An appreciation of restrictions surrounding the exporting of military or company sensitive information
- Ability to coordinate with a number of stakeholders and manage parallel activities
- Organised approach to work
- Underlying general technical understanding of engineering principles
- Proactive in preventing issues arising and seeking appropriate solutions
- Have an understanding of working within a highly regulated environment
- Experience of working in a project based, engineering business in a supporting role
- Have experience of engineering lab environments and coordination of resources
- Previous experience or knowledge of the aerospace industry
- Working knowledge of export control and associated laws (desirable, otherwise training to be provided)