Project Support - Service Delivery - Stakeholder Management
My client is a multinational telecommunications and Internet service provider and they are seeking a Project Support analyst to own and manage the end-to-end delivery of orders, as part of a bigger project.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing weekly updates and support to the Project Manager who is client facing
- Acting as the Point of Contact for internal teams
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery and swift resolution of issues in an effort to meet customer requirements and internal deadlines.
- Proactively managing escalations, and supports internal teams to drive a forward progressing attitude
- Understanding Service Delivery ideally within Telecoms
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks and projects in an ever changing environment
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills