Salary: €140e per day (Approx. €32,000 per year)
Contract Type: 12 Month Contract
PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Alternative Titles: Project Co-ordinator, Project Support Admin, Service Delivery Project Support, Junior Project Manager
Our client a leading Telecommunications organisation is looking for a Project Support Coordinator to join their team based in Dublin City.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a successful project team helping to support and co-ordinate the delivery of the projects
Project Support Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
To be the owner of customer satisfaction and performance (time and quality) related to the end-to-end delivery process of an order.
- To ensure delivers exceptional operational performance and customer service to its customers.
- To deliver in the shortest possible timeframe whilst respecting customer requirements and thereby enabling early revenue flows.
- To manage the end-to-end process including all involved parties in the delivery process to ensure day-to-day performance of service and customer satisfaction meets targets.
- To perform and ensure a clear and complete End-to-End data-validation (including B-End site validation) with high quality and fast completion delivering a CLEAN order to the following process owners.
- To be conscious of the impact of his/her quality of work on the succeeding process (downstream).
- To check that the order to be delivered is in line with service assurance customer expectations for that site.
- To manage the overall status of its order book and proactively and immediately identify, address or escalate issues impacting the delivery of an order.
- To display strong and single ownership (and be visible) in front of internal or external customers (customer, project manager, sales) and show willingness to meet HQ-customer where appropriate.
- To ensure customers (HQ) are very well kept informed of the progress of an order / a project.
- To work in partnership with regional Sales and Project Manager (when existing) to understand Customer business and priorities.
- To be able to translate Customer Dissatisfaction and Complaints related to ordering into service improvement plan restoring the satisfaction of the Customer.
Project Support Coordinator Key Requirements:
- Clear demonstrable experience in customer service, preferably in telecommunication / ICT
- Understanding of telecommunication principles is an advantage but not essential
- Proven experience in managing complex processes and multiple suppliers
- Proven ability to successfully steer and co-ordinate activities also in a complex and non-standard environment
- Knowledge of quality management approach
- Ability to understand, track and , if required, take corrective actions on erroneous developments of the delivery process
- Capability to diagnose most common network failures is an advantage
- Capability to validate technical service designs and to identify non standard as well as incompatible elements
- Very Good conflict management skills
- Understanding of performance management and reporting
- Experience of working with management levels (customers, suppliers or internal)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be articulate and confident
- The ability to build working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to analyse problems and suggest method of resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Be a team player
- Self sufficient and self motivator
- Ability to quickly learn organisations system and processes.
- Deliver results
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Improvement and Managing Change