JOB TITLE: Project Quality Technician
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 Months
- Analyse and verify the Customer requirements in terms of Quality requirements
- Participate on the hand-over meetings from sales to the project execution team
- Prepare specific process and documents as required by the contract
- Provide regular feedback to Project Quality Manager if process and procedures are used
and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that traceability of reviews and project team meetings are maintained
- Establish forecast list for customer witness points
- Manage customer witness points, that means invite the customer to the agreed
- Review and check quality records for Customer End Of Manufacturing Report
- Ensure NCR's are recorded and processed in accordance with QMS requirements.
- Experience of Concession Management. Through life traceability and identification. Compilation of EoMR.
- Manage document submissions to customer and chase progress.
- Creation of MITP's
- Writing of QAP.
- Project Auditing.
- Creation and implementation of new processes.
- Working Knowledge of AQAP and Def Stans (02 & 05 series).
- Experience in nuclear or defence
Please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760 for more information on this Project Quality Technician Opportunity.