Project Quality Engineer
Working for a global Oil and Gas company based in Montrose our client requires a Project Quality Engineer on an initial 6 month contract basis with potential for further extensions.
- Sound product technical knowledge and an understanding of Engineering Drawings, Part Specifications, API codes and Industry Standards
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Competent and experienced auditor
- The ability to interpret Contractual QA requirements associated with Projects
- Ability to develop Project Quality Surveillance Plans
- Ability to develop Product Quality Assurance Plans
- Ability to understand the Quality requirements associated with Project deliverables.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to communicate and interface with GE personnel, suppliers, clients, client representatives and competent bodies on matters of quality and final product acceptance
- Ensure that the activities associated with the project comply with the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Provide QA support to Aftermarket Project Managers during Project meetings such as Contract
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance Plans which reflect the quality requirements on the Project deliverables.
- Ensure that Project non-conformances are recorded and resolved in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Act as signatory on Certificates of Conformity and Certification Dossiers for project deliverables, thereby confirming that equipment has met contractual requirements.