- Generates and monitors execution of the Tender Time Schedule during ITO phase.
- Preparation of the Master Time Schedule (MTS) at OTR phase start, including obtaining acceptance of the baseline by project team.
- Ensures that all planning, schedule, and progress reporting requirements pertaining to the business, Customer, local authority and contract planning requirements are understood and followed by the project team.
- Participates at all negotiations affecting MTS.
- Establishes, implements and maintains the required internal and external project planning reporting procedures.
- Establishes and conducts progress monitoring meetings with all Participants.
- Prepares and timely provides all the Project Planning Reporting on a monthly and/or weekly basis and highlights critical areas
- Ensures a pro-active and transparent schedule activity forecasting
Skills and experience:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent command of Oracle Primavera P6 v8 or above and Primavera Risk Analyser (min. 2 years of experience).
- Experienced in using MS Project.
- Knowledge of all project planning concepts like PERT, GANTT diagrams, CPM (Critical Path Method), process reporting as well as planning tools.
- Good skills in use of spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING AND ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN UK NSV SECURITY CLEARANCE.