P6 Project Planner
Working for a global Oil and Gas company based in Nailsea we require a contract P6 Project Planner to work within their Production Control Systems area of the business.
- Schedule management: The planner is in charge of a portion of the project schedule, more specifically the activities related to project management, engineering and procurement for a large portion of the project.
- Coordination: the planner will be collaborating with engineering and sourcing functions in order to update the schedule based on their inputs.
- Project management support: i) look ahead of tasks to be performed in the 3 - 6 weeks ii) risks in schedules and mitigation actions iii) opportunities in the schedule.
- Stakeholder management
- Implementation of the integrated project planning initiative
Qualification / requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in planning
- Expertise in use of the Primavera P6 planning tool.
- Additional knowledge of MRP is required.