Project Manager / Research Manager - Life Sciences
£26,000 - £34,000 per year + Standard Company Benefits
Project Manager required by an International Life Science organisation to work in an exciting career development opportunity joining the facilities infrastructure team to manage the Clinical Research Facilities and other initiatives.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in managing the overall operational activity connected to the funding schemes and management of new funding competitors.
- Manage funding competitions for the Research infrastructure, including developing guidance and forms and managing selection panel meetings.
- Performance manager the Research Facilities and their collaborative initiatives, including: reviewing annual reports and identifying areas of best practice.
- Produce quantitative management reports and presentation materials base on information provided in annual reports.
- In collaboration with the Finance Team, manage the budgets of the funding schemes, including scrutiny of budget proposals, maintaining financial information in finance systems and monitoring the spending.
Key Skills Required
- Degree or equivalent in Bioscience, Biomedical or Healthcare related science.
- Relevant experience of working in a research management environment.
- A track record in successful management of projects or programmes, including the administrative and financial aspects.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills, with a solution based approach.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact James Pearce at Experis or click apply.