Location: Dublin South
Salary: €375 - €425 per day
Contract Type: 6 Months +
Start Date: Up to 1 Months Notice Period Accommodated
Our client a global technology giant are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Team based in South Dublin
Project Manager KEY Responsibilities:
- Manage and assist others in managing, Partner and Product launches; coordinating the activities of multiple internal and external parties to plan all launch related activities; track progress against plan; report status; resolve issues; drive quality into the process and ensure on-time launch.
- Provide Partners with all the technical requirements, assistance and guidance to enable them to onboard/integrate with our clients Systems. Technical requirements include a technical specification, test client, and sample code.
- Support the partner from a technical perspective on systems and platform by bringing them through the end to end integration and testing phases
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in project management, business operations, or service operations
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering (Operations/Industrial) or related fields
- Good API (Application Programming Interface) knowledge is a plus
- Strong Stakeholder and Relationship management skills are essential
- Experience as a Product Manager is an adva
- Technical acumen - Ability to understand and communicate technical API descriptions, ability to work with external partners to troubleshoot technical issues.
- The candidate should be detail oriented and able to complete detailed tasks to a very high level of accuracy when completing manual tasks such as product configuration or billing reconciliation.
- Sound problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks to schedule and collaborate across multiple groups.
- The individual selected for this position should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.