SCRUM, PRINCE 2, MICROSOFT PROJECT, MICROSOFT VISIO, MICROSOFT EXCEL, CLOUD, DATA MIGRATION, DEVOPS, CSM, PSM, LEGACY
3 new roles have become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Project Manager.
These are permanent posts, with an unrivalled pension, guaranteed work/life balance and eligible for an additional market facing allowance.
Permanent posts which can be based in Croydon, Birmingham or Sheffield.
£35,114 - £40,380 - Regional
£39,333 - £45,232 - London
Skills and experience:
- Strong academic background with a bachelor's degree (2:1 or above), or relevant work experience
- Equivalent experience in delivering in a similar role or industry
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Articulate, both verbally and in writing
- Objective, logical and enquiring mind
- Team player
- Demonstrable resilience under pressure
Essential project management qualifications and experience:
- Scrum (and other agile methodologies)
- Microsoft Project
- Enterprise Project Management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project Server, CA Clarity, Primavera)
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Excel (lookups, pivot tables)
Must have good experience of:
- IT development projects
- End to End Testing (Unit Test, System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Operational Acceptance Test, Operational Performance Test)
Additionally, experience in one or more of:
- Systems and Service Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Legacy IT modernization
- Large scale databases (Relational and Flat)
- Cloud computing
- Data migration
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for the role please do so by following the link provided.