This role is to provide focused program management services to pharmaceutical development programs. The objective of the Program Manager role is overall responsibility for the coordination and management of designated GMP projects by monitoring project status, timelines and budgets. He/she acts as the primary liaison between the client, business development, and the project team facilitating the flow of information between all parties. The Program Manager works closely with laboratory management to ensure that the project deliverables meet customer expectations and meet financial commitments.
- Provides oversight and coordination of client portfolio. Provides oversight to internal departments and external clients to ensure the project requirements are understood, agreed and followed at all times, this requires negotiating and real-time decision making with the client.
- Facilitates the flow of technical and clinical laboratory information to all stakeholders (investigational sites, sponsors, and non-technical personnel). Consults and utilizes, where appropriate, the scientific input of laboratory management and technical staff to assist the client with management of the clinical trial.
- Prepares the study specifications documents and follows the preparation according to budgets and contracts. Assures compliance with all relevant guidelines.
- Consults with internal groups and support staff regarding procedural and budgetary items. Responsible for accurate invoicing and coordinates with AD of finance for all billing and invoicing for the client's portfolio of projects.
- Actively consults with IT and data management development groups in the design, validation and implementation of new software and functionalities pertinent to project management activities.
- Consults with BD and finance staff during initial protocol review on standard services and costs, supporting RFP feasibility assessments. Advises on possible solutions if needed. Drafts responses for proposals.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
The successful candidate can look forward job stability with a leading CRO that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career. They offer a generous salary, medical insurance, pension and life insurance.
For more info contact Sandra on 086 044 3460 or email