Project Manager, PM, Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, Application, Implementation, COTS, Out the box, Hosted Application
Project Manager - Reputable Organisation
Are you looking to join an exciting and growing specialist financial organisation? Would you be interested in a clear progression path and lots of exciting projects?
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest analytics software companies internationally who are looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team to be based around Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has managed application implementation projects in the financial services or managed services sectors.
If you have a customer focused approach to Project Management and are prepared to "jump through hoops" and "go the extra mile" for clients then this is the perfect next step in your career.
What experience you'll need to excel in this position: -
- Experience of project managing the implementations of applications in a client facing environment
- Either be qualified or have be very familiar with the Prince2 methodologies
- Experience of working within telecommunications, digital or financial services
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects
- The ideal candidate will have between 4 and 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- This role will involve up to 70% travel, suitable candidates will need to have a full driving licence.
Responsibilities of the role: -
- Working with clients and Pre-Sales teams to define project scope, requirements and milestones
- Develop and communicate effective project plans
- Responsible for project cost and revenue against plan
This role is offering between £40,000 - £55,000 + bonus as well as specialist training and great opportunities within the business.
If you think you are a good fit for this role then please apply for a very quick turn-around! Potential interviews can be booked in as soon as next week.