We are currently looking for an Infrastrucutre Project Manager with SC Clearance on behalf of a leading defence organisation, working on site, on one of their key accounts. As a Project Manager, you will have to meet the following specification:
- Management of projects to deliver project objectives that are defined in the Project Business Case and Project Mandate.
- Manage stakeholders and interested parties.
- Leadership of the project team
- Management of suppliers, where appropriate, to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements within a Statement Of Works that meets the standards of the Project Mandate.
- Manage and resolve scheduling conflicts and where required seek additional support either internally or externally.
- Manage resourcing forecast through the use of appropriate tools.
- Work with procurement to obtain pricing and manage the purchase of all materials associated to the delivery of projects.
- PRINCE 2 certification
- SC Clearance
- Demonstrable knowledge of different project life cycles including: waterfall and agile
- Team Leadership including the management of Project Team members
- Resource and stakeholder Management.
- Financial management.
- Working within the Life Cycle process to ensure the schedule and quality of the project is structured and achieved.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Our consultancy provides the benefits of permanent work, with several options for the future direction of your career. Flexibility is something that is invaluable for today's employees, apply today and find out the options available to you.