Project Manager - GDPR, E-gaming, Betting and Gaming, Data protection
One of the UK's fasting growing iGaming companies is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 3 month contract, located over in Leeds.
The Project Manager will manage a significant data protection overhaul, start to finish. They must be self-motivated and outcome driven, working closely with key suppliers, technical resources and Architects across multiple work streams to ensure that project delivery is aligned to the business.
The role will identify and remediate compliance gaps, catalogue in systems and business practices in line with current data protection legislation and GDPR.
The candidate must have extensive 'hands on' project management experience and possess a commercial focus and good technical awareness.
- Project Management experience; preferably in a data protection programme implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of managing third party vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Superb organisational skills
- Good understanding of e-commerce business technology and strategy.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a business or technology discipline
- PM certification is desirable
- Experience working with in e-gaming environment.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.