Project Manager - Facilities Management - New contracts, Hard Services
Experience required in Project Managing new Facilities Management contract set ups, covering Hard Services (Electrical and Mechanical maintainence). This will involve TUPE of staff, Definition of Processes, KPI's and SLA's into the operational teams. Particularly, deploying the new contracts into Power Generation companies or Industrial clients will be ideal, on behalf of a 3rd party Outsourced service provider.
Requiring an experienced high calibre Project Manager, able to work in large scale and fast paced environments - Project Managing all internal staff from Board level MD to on the ground operations teams including facilities service teams, engineers and TUPE staff.
You will be responsible for
- Client relationship management
- Full lifecyle Project Management from inception to transition into BAU
- Day to day direction of the teams and Resource Task management
- Finance planning and tracking
- Maintaining and reporting RAID log to Steering committee
- Project managing to Fixed Time, Cost and Quality contract outputs, critical path analysis ideal
A background in mobilising contracts is a MUST, any experience within the Industrial or Power generation sectors is ideal. Financial Services will not be suitable.
Please apply in the first instance and contact by email / phone if an exact fit.