We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join Experis on a permanent basis working onsite within a Multinational Management Consulting Corporation. This role will be based in West Bromwich
Our client is world renowned for helping improve company performance. They deliver fast and efficient business support and get real results through their people-centred approach to technology. With over 150,000 employees in over 40 countries, our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
- Financial Management: Accountable for the project cost base; manage project costs and forecasts and present project costs and variances with required explanations at the weekly and monthly meetings.
- Schedule Management: Develop and maintain schedules in chosen toolset
- Risk Management: Identify project and cross-project risk and dependencies. Manage dependencies and enact risk mitigation's with escalations as necessary.
- Change Management: Manage change on the project ensuring that change is appropriately configuration managed. Identify the impact for both customer and project initiated change requests and manage the production of accurate responses in a timely manner.
- Customer Management: Identify and maintain professional relationships with key project stakeholders.
- Resource Management: Work with resource managers to fully resource the projects, accurately forecast and record staffing demand cost.
- Proposal Management: Good level of commercial awareness, develop and present business cases, feasibility and design proposals.
- Implementation Management: Manage and direct the execution and implementation of the engagement.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Financial Management experience is essential
- Experience of deploying Desktop Infrastructure across large user estates
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Working experience of an Agile environment
- Prince 2 methodology
- Public sector experience is required
- Have experience of working within a technical environment
- Prince 2/PMP
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject matter