Project Manager - Group Customer Relations
Location: Osterley (currently working from home)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing two major programmes, managing milestones to ensure everything is tracking to time, scope and budget. Establishing the correct governance and supporting the delivery of all deliverables between the product, technical development, design teams, the programme and other business areas. Working with Product, Technology, UX and delivery teams across the business, the Project Manager will ensure that the stakeholders and delivery teams are always on track and communicated with. It will be the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure there is alignment across all teams. They may be a requirement to do this cross territory also.
- Successfully support delivery of the two important programmes within the business for the Customer Relations Product area to time, quality, budget and scope.
- Roadmap management and planning
- Liaise with various Product, Development Design and Delivery Teams across the business UK, ROI, and potentially Italy & Germany to ensure alignment
- Define cadence of and ensure attendance to meetings
- Agree and implement governance across all delivery teams & potentially territories
- Ensure deliverables are on track and assist unblocking any issues
- Manage risk log and drive mitigation steps
- Track spend of budget (and manage Clarity) of up to £1m
- Consolidate project updates from product team and communicate them to the wider programme
- Participate in product analysis related tasks to help us deliver the best customer experience
- Work with the product owner to organize team collaboration sessions such as design sprints, customer journey walkthroughs and wall walks
- Technology teams
- Product teams
- Delivery teams across business
- Commercial & Trading leadership
- Design and assurance
- Online Sales teams
- Legal & Compliance
To be successful in this role you will need to be an advocate and an enthusiast and have some knowledge of set top box products and technologies, ideally from a Customer Service perspective. You will be great at problem solving, have an inquisitive nature, and be a self-learner. It is important that you have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to bring different stakeholders with different interests together to achieve the objective and goal of the project. gather, interpret, analyse, and document information.
- Working within product, agile/scrum teams you will need to be a great team player.
- Excellent project management skills to co-ordinate, track and implement deliverables to the highest quality bringing everyone along the journey and getting the best from all delivery teams.
- Excellent communications skills are also essential, both oral and written, with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels and be able to communicate complex problems and varied interests to different parties.
- We value people that are team players who embrace change & improvement with attention to detail, drive and passion to move things in the right direction over any specific previous experiences. You will have the chance to be involved with and influence every aspect of our product life cycle.
- Understanding of set top box and internet technologies
- Experience of working in agile delivery
- Budget accountability/business case creation
- Leadership and motivation of virtual teams
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry experience in Media, Telecomms, Customer Service, Sales - Digital Service
- Relevant degree in business, digital or technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Relevant Project mgmt. qualification APM or Prince 2