Our client, a leading Computer Networking organisation, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Reading running for an initial 3 months.
Our client is looking for a detail oriented individual to join their contract management team supporting the Logistics Operations in the creation and negotiation of statement of work and vendor services agreement contracts between the client and their logistics and trade compliance vendors.
- Draft and negotiate contracts with vendors, including collaborating with Vendor Managers to negotiate terms and conditions between the client and their vendors.
- Apply best practices.
- Collaborate with Contract Management peers and Vendor Manager Customers.
- Drive internal consensus with internal stakeholders.
- Manage end to end process from drafting through internal approvals, signatures and database updates.
- Provide support to internal customers for RFx activities and other contractual needs.
- Contribute to SOW template improvements and best practice documentation
3+ years logistics, contract negotiation, legal or procurement experience
Experience and expertise of negotiation is an absolute must
Bachelor degree or equivalent
Solid understanding of contract structures, terms and condition framework.
Ability to spot legal issues and escalate when appropriate.
Prior experience working with Logistics vendors
Ability to multi-task and work within global teams.
Detail-oriented mind set
Basic knowledge of Customs or Import/Export regulations for countries within the EU.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.