Engagement Manager - Cloud Migration / Data Centre
The successful candidate will have active SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance.
We are actively looking to secure an Engagement Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. We are looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to join our Client to work on a large-scale programme.
The Programme mission is to migrate over 600 of the Clients Services out of the its 3 data centres to Cloud. The Programme's objective is to migrate all services out of current data centres and decommission services where possible.
- Delivery and management of multiple projects, responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Schedule management: develop and maintain schedules in Clarity/Open Workbench
- Financial management: Accountable for the project cost base, manage project costs and forecasts and present project costs and variances at the monthly review
- Risk management: identify project and cross-project risks and dependencies. Manage dependencies and enact risk mitigations with escalations as necessary
- Change management: Manage change on the project ensuring that change is appropriately configuration managed. Identify the impactors for both customer and project-initiated change requests and manage the production of accurate responses in a timely manner.
- Customer management: Identify and maintain professional relationships with key project stakeholders. Ensure regular formal checkpoints take place with the customer and that the client is kept appraised of progress on a regular basis.
- Resource management: Work with resource managers to fully resource project and accurately forecast and record staffing demand and costs.
- Proposal management: Good level of commercial awareness, develop and present business cases, feasibility and design proposals. Proficient at managing the impacting and estimating process for proposals and change requests.
- Communication management: Produce the project governance plan and define the project RACI matrix and organisation structure. Chair regular project checkpoints and ad-hoc meetings. Report project progress to line management, client, stakeholders and the account leadership team.
- Implementation management: Manage and direct the execution and implementation of the engagement. Ensure that the project completes the handover to Live process and engages service introduction. Raise the necessary RFC's and present the project/delivery at the Change Approval Board. Agree client acceptance criteria and trial plans and ensure that the project meets the required targets. Complete the project close-down and ensure that the project evaluation review meeting is held in a timely manner and that any actions arising are completed
- Experience of project deliveries using various delivery frameworks
- An appreciation of agile concepts. Ideally previous experience of JIRA/Confluence
- A focus on assuring the quality of project deliveries.
- Open Work Bench, MS Office
If you have the relavant experience, please submit a latest version of your CV in the first instance.