Our client requires a Project Manager based in Belfast.
The project manager must pull together several areas of responsibility including business and technical systems design, implementation, and support; infrastructure design, implementation, operation, and maintenance; client services support, so experience across the entire development lifecycle is critical.
The role will be to
- create project plans for a number of streams of work
- manage a number of delivery teams and organisations
- establish functional business plans and technical project/program objectives to meet the short- and long-term goals and metrics of the client organisation
- ensures the design, development, delivery and supportability of services/solutions for businesses are in accordance with business and IT objectives.
- deliver on the projects in parallel
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.