Job Title: Project Leader - Clinical Development
Duration: 6 Months (Initial - Potential for Extension)
Rate: £500+ pd
A Global Leading Healthcare Company is looking for a Project Leader in Clinical Development to join them initially for a 6 month period to lead phase 3 & 4 of a clinical research project. They are looking to work on geographic expansion of a pre-approved product and looking at new indication.
- To be responsible that project activities (internal and external) and milestones are planned, agreed and achieved according to the overall clinical development plan;
- To lead all cross-functional project activities;
- To forecast and track resources and materials for timely NPI project execution
- To manage the conduct, completion, recording and reporting of assigned clinical trials to ensure they are carried out according to relevant standards and regulatory/legal requirements.
- To be responsible along with the Medical Director for the timely and accurate completion of project documentation such as protocols, amendments, case report forms and study reports;
- To identify risks in meeting study milestones and to address resolutions of the issues with the project team as required.
- To liaise with related functions/departments, e.g. Imaging Technology, Biometrics, clinical study supplies, Regulatory Affairs; Medical Affairs, Portfolio/Program Management, Quality Assurance; Pharmacovigilance; Finance; Contracts; Legal and Compliance.
- To collaborate with Strategic Account Directors in their CRO management role and participate to selection of external providers of clinical services.
- Experience in late phase clinical trials
- Experience leading a team
- A minimum of 5 years Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Contract Research Organisation or Medical Device industry experience
Please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760 for more information on this Project Lead - Clinical Development Opportunity.