Working for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies we are seeking a Project Engineer (Mechanical bias). This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, with big investment plans that's number 2 in its field worldwide.
Based at the Pirbright facility you will support the site development strategy ensuring the efficient and safe design and implementation of engineering projects, following and strict project lifecycle to deliver process and facility improvements. Seamless handover to maintenance and into operation.
- Managing all phases of projects from concept through to completion and handover, Co-ordinating communications between the Pirbright site, Suppliers and Contractors. Using the support of specialist individuals and organisations to design sustainable projects. Competent management of resources in line with carefully planned timelines to deliver on time and in full in line with business needs. Delivery of compliant documentation for all aspects of implemented in line with all relevant standards.
- Preparation of project approval documentation through the development of robust and sound rationale
- Work within the prescribed company standards directives and licences.
- Develop robust protocols for equipment qualification and procedures for plant operation.
- Ensure robust financial control of capital projects and local investment projects.
- Advocate of the site safety, security and bio-security rules and regulations.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance department on areas of personal professional skills
- Experience in managing/supervising engineering/process projects that include a wide variety of disciplines
- A higher qualification (diploma or above) in one of the following disciplines Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Chemical/Process or equivalent experience gained over a period of time in an equivalent role
- Use of AutoCad in addition to the basic computer packages is desirable.
- Process experience understanding desirable
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Onsite Gym and Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking