A leading supplier of services to the nuclear industry are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer within their organisation in Leicester.
You will be responsible for the delivery of defined small projects/work packages and project tasks of varying complexity and risk to time, cost and QEH&S targets.
- Strategic customer and stakeholder management externally and internally within the business consistent with the overall strategy of the business and delivery of component programmes and projects
- Contributes to the process of capturing, analysing, implementing and validating requirements for small projects/work packages and project tasks
- Contributes to the leadership, management and governance of the overall project by being accountable for small projects/work packages and project tasks meeting specified requirements
- Able to contribute to the development of a project risk and opportunity plan, can identify project risks for small projects/work packages/tasks undertaken
- Provides input to delivery programme baselines and contributes to the operation of project control processes (requirements capture, planning, cost, risk, trend analysis and change control)
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained to the required standards within the management system
Role Qualifications & Requirements
The successful applicant should have one or more of the following:
- Degree in science or engineering related subject or HND/HNC (minimum level L3 NVQ Engineering)
- Chartered Engineer or working toward full status
- Association of Project Management (APM) Full/Associate member or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a a driven individual working within Project Engineering/Project Management to progress and develop their skills with one of the UK's Leading Nuclear Industry service providers.
Please apply within for further details!