Project Engineer - electrical and Instrumentation - £50,000 + benefits. Global Pharmaceutical organisation
I am recruiting on behalf of an innovative global pharmaceutical organisation to work at one of their manufacturing sites in the north west. They are a diversified global healthcare company engaged in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of healthcare products.
The successful Project Engineer will be the technical subject matter expert for all electrical and instrumentation aspects of a large scale capital investment projects.
Main Purpose of Role
- Work with autonomy to provide an effective, comprehensive Project Engineering service for all assigned capital investment projects
- Manage and facilitate communication across all engineering functions
- Manage and maintain project financial data
- Monitor, report and improve agreed performance criteria
- Ensure engineering work is undertaken by competent personnel
- Manage contract engineering staff
- Support the customer in the generation of user requirement specifications
- Ensure the required standard of cGMP and EHS are anticipated, implemented and maintained
- Ensure the negations with 3rd party companies meet the sites business requirements
- Act as deputy to the Project Manager
Applicants will have:
- At least 5 years technical project engineer experience within a pharmaceutical or similar industry such as chemical, process or food etc.
- Sound technical knowledge of the design, installation and commissioning of electrical and instrumentation systems.
- A sound understanding of the validation life-cycle for engineering projects and the importance of GxP
- A recognised Degree or equivalent in an Electrical, Instrumentation and Control biased subject.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career within an exciting and challenging environment. If you would like to apply, or for more details, please contact me on 0117 9309 726 or