Our Client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in either Kingston or Port Sunlight on an initial 3 month contract
There are three main elements to this role:
- Serve as escalation point for all travel online booking tool systems across workplace Systems: troubleshooting escalation point
- Implement enhancements and new services to be on boarded including mobile applications
- Consult with business on integration methodologies and best practices for implementations with the least impact to the services globally
- Understand data sources, its usage across various travel systems, and be able to analyze and massage data to meet requirements across multiple travel platforms and workplace systems
- Be able to quickly process and understand new systems as introduced by innovation as part of onboarding and lead project implementation activities
- Full Service Implementation - CA, ISA, Service Model, SLA and ongoing SIP's.
- Lead project activates for the Aeos upgrade.
- Work with key stakeholders, technical analysts and third party supplier to ensure a smooth transition
- Ensure all project documentation is created and maintained throughout the project - including roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for co-ordinating all project activites throughout the upgrade
- Will be expected to lead project activities and be responsible for the full service implementation
- Service delivery type role previously will be beneficial - technical background ideally, but this is just a coordination role between technical teams, so not essential
- Must have worked in a global environment, have a global mindset
- Be a quick learner
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.