We are looking for a Project Consultant (Manual to Digital) to join our client in Feltham for an initial 3 month contract. The ideal candidate will have MSP experience from a procurement background.
Please note there is an expectation that extensive travel is required for this position
We are looking for a project consultant to come in and look at ways to digitalise current automated systems within the business. You will need to look at current business processes, think about innovative ways to automate this, plan and implement.
Candidates must provide examples of cases where they have previously done this preferably within a procurement/recruitment department.
You will lead and complete the pre-sales business case for large-scale, client-driven ACI and Tetration projects. Communicate with Cisco sales teams and customers at multi-level to develop the business case for ACI and Tetration based on business, financial, operational and technology requirements. Present business case to senior customer stakeholders with confidence and handle objection to justify the business case developed.
7 years of consulting experience is required.
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
* Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
1. Understanding of the ITIL framework
2. Strong financial acumen (ROI, NPV, IRR, etc)
3. Strong business acumen (balance sheet and annual report analysis)
4. Strong consulting background
* Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications")
1. Understanding of the Cisco technologies related to Software Defined Network, Analytics and Cloud
2. Ability to engage with multi-level customer personnel (from network team to CIO/CFO)
3. Comfortable in operating in a sales environment (internal vendor and vendor/customer)
Interested candidates should submit their CVs in the first instances to Sophie . Garty @ Experis . co . uk / 0161 924 3651