Experis are currently recruiting a Project Accountant to work for a leading Manufacturing /Engineering business based in Birmingham
You will be working on a large number of short term projects. Offering financial support to Project and Commercial managers, providing clear and insightful information to drive the business forward.
As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Actuals v spend, spend variance and cash flow
- Management Accounts / Month end
As a Project Accountant you will have the following skills/experience:
- Part Qualified or Qualified CIMA / ACCA or equivalent experience
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Project experience is desirable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Strong Excel skills
Are you currently a management accountant / commercial accountant / project accountant? This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression and challenges.
What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.