£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
6 Months FTC
Experis are currently recruiting a Project Accountant to work for one of the UK's largest research and technology organisations. They have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects.
Your role as a Project Accountant will require you to work on multiple projects, liaising with project managers looking at a variety of different contracts. Focusing on Cyber Security and Advanced Security projects.
As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Forecast reporting, revenue recognition and cost correction postings
- Project and cost centre journal entry, balance sheet review packs and month end accounts
- Reviewing forecasts, budgets and bid packs. Relaying feedback to project managers
- Capital expenditure monitoring and reporting
As a Project Accountant you will have the following skills /experience:
- Part Qualified or Qualified - CIMA / ACCA or qualified by experience
- Previous experience working on projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Advanced Excel skills
- SC Clearance is required
What's on offer?
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Duration: 6 months FTC
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.