Experis are currently recruiting a Project Accountant to work for a FTSE 100 business as part of the operational management team.
As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Providing budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the expansion of the projects
- Contract management accountants
- Assisting international proposals and bids
As a Project Accountant you will have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent experience
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Project/Contracts experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Strong Excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development.
What's on offer?
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Duration: 3 month FTC
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.