My client a leading Engineering Services company based In Bristol are urgently seeking an experienced Programme Scheduler to join their team for a minimum of 5 months with potential for extension.
Please note that the day rate for this role is £260 per day maximum
A high profile and challenging intern role has become available for a personable, driven and dedicated candidate within a FTSE 100 company on a large Programme with our military customer.
This role sits within tTransition Programme Office and reports to the Transition Service Delivery Programme Manager. The role will lead the production, maintenance and execution of Programme plans and projects to our customer, the Ministry of Defence. This includes Scheduling, Risk Management, Project Plans, internal and external meetings.
- Work closely with Managers to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded
- schedules of projects using MS Project 2010
- Integrate multiple schedules into Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), base lining, statusing,
- performance measurement baseline Budget at Completion (BAC).
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports Gantt, PERT, milestone charts,
- and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term
- tasks work authorisations, priority based resource allocations, performance variances,
- and to support cost/schedule integration
- Supports the portfolio management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and
- reporting of projects/programmes, including dashboard maintenance
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures and ensures that
- they are followed on product development schedules
- Work in collaboration with Project/Programme Management teams to drive consistency of
- the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Schedule estimating through elicitation of stakeholders to capture estimations of new
- work, updated actuals and remaining work
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews
- Project Management Qualifications (Prince 2 or equivalent)
- Programme Management (APMP or equivalent)
- Experience on large defence or IT programme (£100m+)
- Experience of Defence Sector
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita Shellard on 0117 9309 724