Experis is working with a client on a Programme Manager contract position that has an initial 6 month engagement with scope for extension. The successful candidate will have experience in HRIS implementation, ideally Workday but other HRIS implementations will be considered.
Title: Programme Manager
Length: 6 months
Rate: £760 (via umbrella)
Reporting to a Programme Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the program plan and ensure milestones are met
- Chair and run meetings with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders (external suppliers and internal)
You could come from a wide range of different backgrounds, and we would look to match your skills with the opportunities we have. Our team is diverse and we celebrate those differences and the variety of skills all our team members bring. As part of a peer group of Programme Managers, you will manage a range of projects and lead small direct and matrix teams of other programme managers and project managers. You will be at the heart of our work to spread innovative practice, all with the aim of improving health equity across the region.
To succeed: you'll need:
- Experience of leading improvement projects and programmes.
- Experience in HRIS implementation
- You'll have good knowledge of project and programme management frameworks such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
- We are looking for people with a strong focus on impact who are passionate, determined and goal focused with commitment to delivering excellence.
- You'll be a strategic thinker, able to effectively manage a complex range of competing priorities.
- You'll also need to be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate convincingly to wide range of audiences.
In return, we offer a highly stimulating, challenging and rewarding environment with variety and professional development. If you are passionate about improving health services, there can be few opportunities that offer a platform for you to have such a tangible impact at a population level.
Note: Candidates without HRIS implementation experience will not be considered.