Do you want to be an integral part of one of the UK's leading Training organisations for the Royal Navy? If so, read on!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Programme/Project Lead, to focus on a number of short-term projects, including the implementation of a holistic and systematic approach to Quality Assurance and the leadership of whole-contract transition to new ways-of-working.
This role offers opportunity to deploy knowledge, skills and experience in broader business activities providing excellent developmental scope for the right candidate.
- Lead on all non-routine project activity using a programme management approach ensuring all projects are effectively managed and monitored
- To be responsible for fully implementing and overseeing Quality Assurance (QA) across all aspects of the contract through the exploitation of existing QA processes and the creation of new ones where required, to ensure all aspects of the contract are subject to some level of external assurance.
- Develop methods by which the assurance process can identify necessary action areas through management-review
- Develop a systematic method by which the assurance process can include the customer community at the most appropriate level
- Develop effective quality reporting and control mechanisms for the purposes of satisfying multiple audiences including: management and customer.
- Lead on strategic planning for the FOAP contract - including the development of targets and plans to achieve future needs of the existing contract and follow-on contract
- Overall leadership of FOAP (T) operational departments to be specified
- Lead on other key ad-hoc projects
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Experience of Project/Programme/Operations Management principles and successful application
- Line Management experience and sound people management skills
- Change management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of Quality Assurance
What's on offer?
- Excellent Training
- On-Site Parking
- World Class Training Facilities
- Military on-site benefits
Please note - This position is Fixed Term until 31st December 2017
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment