Our Client is looking for a Programme/Delivery Manager to join their team in London on an initial 12 month contract
Strong agile Sr. Manager, Engineering and Design Project Management responsible for managing software development in mid/ large teams. Monitors the program from initiation through delivery, including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within defined timelines.
The Sr. Manager will also work across the portfolio with Product Managers, functional stakeholders and management to ensure standardized processes are established across the software development lifecycle and release management to drive the development of high quality, high value software products within an Agile environment. The Sr. Manager will also lead Project Management staff; and direct the week-to-week activities of PM subordinates.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development and/or project management experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of program management experience
- Background in applying rigorous project management practices required
- Scrum Master Certification preferred,
- PMI certification (for example, PMP or PMI-ACP or PRINCE Certification) is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People management experience
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.